Blocked drains can start as a mild inconvenience with slow drainage, to a complete nightmare when your drains are fully blocked.
The team at Royal Flush are here on hand to quickly diagnose your issue with our CCTV drain camera and administer the right solution.
Causes of blocked or re-blocked drains
We come across blocked drains quite frequently, and there are a number of common causes:
- Tree roots growing into and damaging your pipe
- Leaves falling into your pipe
- Build up of grease or food scraps from the kitchen sink
- Build up of hair from bathroom pipes
- Heavy or dense materials such as paper towels or children’s toys being lodged in the pipe